COMPLEMENTARY FOOD FOR DOGS
Hemp oil is an oil obtained by cold pressing the seeds of the Cannabis plant (Cannabis sativa) but does not contain THC (which is the psychoactive compound of cannabis) and for this reason it does not create addiction and does not alter the mind.
- It is an excellent source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- It helps to reduce anxiety and stress and its manifestations (e.g. continuous barking, excessive licking..).
- It is a natural painkiller and anti-inflammatory for this reason it is also used to replace, after long periods, or decrease the use of anti-inflammatories.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Thanks to its gamma linolenic acid (GLA) content, it also has a preventive anticancer action and supports conventional cancer treatments.
It is rich in Omega-3 (EPA and DHA), important essential fatty acids, very useful for the care of the skin and coat: they help keep the skin healthy and the coat shiny and thick.
Ingredients: 100% hemp oil without additives.
Analyses: Total Omega 3 fatty acids 25%, EPA (docosahexaenoic acid) 9% DPA 3%
Recommended daily dose:
based on weight
1 teaspoon contains 5ml
- Dog weight < 5kg - 2/3 ml
- Dog weight 5 - 15 kg - 5 ml
- Dog weight 15 - 30 kg - 10 ml
- Dog weight > 30 kg - 15 ml
Start with 30% of the daily amount, adding the oil to the daily ration. Gradually increase the dose, until the recommended quantities are reached. The effect of hemp oil is not immediately visible: 4/7 days are needed to notice the first benefits.
Store in a cool and dry place